Parole Illinois Forum
Register Here: http://www.uupmi.org/parole-il-registration.html
In 1978 Illinois dismantled their existing parole system. People convicted since that time are not afforded the opportunity to be released early on parole. Join us for a galvanizing conversation about the need for parole opportunities in Illinois with Rebecca WB of Parole Illinois and Kilroy Watkins, formerly incarcerated with IDOC.
Tasty snacks served. Child care available. Free will offering.
People change. Give reformed individuals a chance for parole.
Neighbor Nights Coming this Fall to an Area Near You!!
The Membership Committee is organizing the popular Neighbor Nights this fall. Neighbor nights are enjoyable opportunities for our church family to gather together in homes. Host picks a date and time in the fall, invites members in your area (list will be provided), asks for people to bring food and beverage to share, and VOILA! — it’s a party! Our church community loves these small group get-togethers!
We are looking for host homes to serve as gathering places for church neighbors and friends. Be on the lookout for more information about the Neighbor Night in your area. To sign up to host, either sign up on the sheet in the Alice Warren Room or contact Megan Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (708) 314-0644.
The host areas are:
1) Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills, Burr Ridge,
2) Willowbrook, Darien, Westmont
3) Indian Head Park, Western Springs, Willow Springs
4) Elmhurst, Villa Park, Bensenville, Des Plaines, Roselle
5) Westchester, Brookfield, River Forest, Chicago, Berwyn
6) LaGrange, LaGrange Park, Countryside, Hodgkins
7) Downers Grove, Lombard, Oakbrook, Oakbrook Terrace
8) Woodridge, Plainfield, Romeoville, Shorewood, St. Charles, Glen Ellyn